Last updated: April 21, 2022.
§1 Basic Information.
The administrator of your personal data is: FRESCON Limited Liability Company, 4 A. Struga St. in Lodz, Poland (90-426), NIP 7272713120
Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
1) e-mail: email@example.com
2) phone: +48 (0)42 6742 420
§2 Rules of data processing.
The Administrator processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
1) based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
2) fairly and honestly (reliability);
3) in a manner transparent to the data subject (transparency);
4) for specified purposes and not "on the fly (minimization);
5) no more than necessary (adequacy);
6) with attention to the accuracy of the data (accuracy);
7) no longer than necessary (timeliness);
8) ensuring adequate data security (security).
§3 Purposes, legal basis, and scope of data processing.
We will process your data:
1) for contact purposes, in order to provide you with a response to your message sent to us directly by email or via a form on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest in responding to you.
We process your data to the extent:
1) if you send us an e-mail, we will process the data contained in it. Providing us with the data in an e-mail is done voluntarily. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
2) If you use the contact form on our website, we will process the data in the form of your e-mail address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your request.
3) Other data processed by the Administrator is the IP address and other data stored in cookies, which are used by the Administrator to analyze the use of the Website by you and other users. Data processing in this regard may be suspended after you have lodged an objection.
§4 Data recipients and intention to transfer data to a country outside the EEA or an international organization.
The recipient of your personal data is the provider of software for analyzing traffic on our Website (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel);
Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or to international organizations.
§5 Data retention period.
We are not able to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or an e-mail for contact purposes, we will process it until you request that we delete the data or object to the processing, but also in the event that we consider that we have fulfilled the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
§6 User Rights.
In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
1) access to the content of your data and
2) right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing,
3) right to data portability,
4) the right to object,
5) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the performance of a contract by the Administrator, for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations towards state institutions or in order to pursue legitimate interests of the Administrator.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
You can get more information about personal data protection on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl.
Cookies are primarily for your convenience - by using them, the page load time is significantly reduced on subsequent visits.
Features of cookies:
1) they adapt the content of the website pages to the User. They optimize the User's navigation on the website, in particular, these files allow for recognition of the device by which the website is displayed and for the setting of its parameters in such a way that the navigation does not cause problems and is optimized with regard to individual needs of the User.
2) make it possible to display a website tailored to your individual needs;
3) create statistics thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to the Users. This allows for constant improvement of the website and the construction of the content that will suit the visitors of the website.
4) they allow multiple uses of the login option by the User, which is much more convenient for you because while moving around the site and visiting many times you are not forced to enter your login and password each time.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent". (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User's terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website, or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The User can delete cookies at any time.
Cookies are placed on the User's end device and can also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website operator. The User may, however, remove them at any time.
More detailed information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the menu of your web browser.
If you have any doubts about the setting of cookies, please contact the operator of your web browser.